CCA Applications

*blocks your path*

CCA Applications

Postby SteveB » 2018/01/04 17:48

Please use the following format when submitting your CCA application.

PREFERRED RANK: 01/02/03/04/SqL (Keep in mind we have a surplus of command units currently)
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:00000000
BACKGROUND: Short description of your character and motivations for joining the CCA.
PRIOR OOC EXPERIENCE: Any experience you may have had within the CCA in other communities.

Code: Select all
[b]STEAM ID:[/b]

Re: CCA Applications

Postby Zombiedude101 » 2018/01/17 21:09

NAME: Quentin Lincoln
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:19988556
BACKGROUND: Quentin grew up in one of the many rough neighbourhoods found in Los Angeles, taking what seemed like an easy exit early on - an enlistment in the Corps and a tour of the Gulf served to set his mind. When he finally returned home, he joined up with the LAPD and quickly became immersed in the post-Rodney King environment, working alongside seasoned officers who had become accustomed to taking on a heavy-handed approach to a population that seemed largely hostile to them.

Unsurprisingly, this shaped his own approach which, over time, melded into others - by and large he considered himself a decent cop who did what he viewed as right, though this might've been debatable to some. By the time the Portal Storms came up he was himself a fairly seasoned officer and, when the Combine came to power, he eventually took the opportunity to continue his career in the newly formed Civil Protection. After all, what else did he know?

PRIOR OOC EXPERIENCE: I've spent a share of years at TnB on-and-off with the CCA, with two chars (I don't count my first VICE cop that got crackdowned for OOC reasons in early '10) that I recall - 54678 from the City 8 days and 71778 (the more developed and my personal favourite of the two) who first came into existence during the server's time in City 74/Reykjavik. I've also spent time at other communities in a few different faction leadership positions, the most recent being up until the end of last year.

Accepted as an 03. Welcome! -Firepower

Re: CCA Applications

Postby KhazarLight » 2018/01/18 13:42

NAME: Eoghan McGowann
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:20222645
BACKGROUND: Eoghan was raised in Baltimore, County Cork to a ferryman father and restaurateur mother. As a young man, Eoghan spent much of his time in the kitchen with his mother and her staff as his parents had agreed that being aboard a ship was no place for a child. Though he had been growing up along masters of knife and spoon, Eoghan had much greater interest in the wrench, as his father would repair the restaurant equipment when not running his ferry service.

At the age of 15, Eoghan was invited to run the front office of the ferry business, but would abandon his post frequently to work with his uncle and cousin at the ferry boat yard to repair and maintain his father's fleet. Eventually, Eoghan's father realized he could not keep his son away from the grittier work in the business and allowed him to become a full time mechanic for the business.

When the Combine arrived, many of the McGowanns were taken to Dublin to reside in the city there. The ferry service that Eoghan and his father fought hard to maintain was forced to close, but they resisted to give up so easily. The two were offered positions with the Civil Authority as engineers and mechanics, but his father lacked the poise and personality to act as a civil protection officer and was sent to Dublin as civilian worker. Eoghan had much experience working with the public, most notably disgruntled ferry riders, and knew that joining the Civil Protection was his chance to succeed in the new Combine Civil Authority.

Mostly TnB:
Medical squad OfC
Intel (internal affairs ghost) unit
01 socio
not cca but had a vort

Accepted as an 01 for now. We're pretty full on field command but I've heard really good things about you. -Firepower

Return to Civil Authority